Everybody wants their homes and landscapes looking great year after year. Here are some tips on maintaining your masonry products.
- Seal your finished project to protect against staining. Products recommended are from Shalex Industries www.shalex.com.au
- If constructing in and around the area, cover the masonry to protect against damage.
- For paving, sweep frequently with a bristled broom to keep area free of debris.
Routine cleaning will keep your project in pristine condition, however should staining occur – remember these simple steps:
- Always identify type of stain carefully before taking action.
- Decide on a cleaning method.
- For general soiling try a mild detergent with water and a good scrub with a medium brush.
- For other stains, find out more in our brochure.
- Trial cleaning on a small inconspicuous area of the masonry.
- Remove the worst stains first.
- Ensure that all residues are immediately removed.
For more information on maintaining BayRidge Architectural Masonry DOWNLOAD this Guide.
For more information on maintaining Landscaping Products DOWNLOAD this Guide.