LeMode French Paving Designal Approach
If you’re after a truly designer landscape… the LeMode French Design is the way to go.
The LeMode French Design combines each of the pavers in the LeMode Paving Range to create this unique pattern. If you’re after an affordable alternative to french pattern travertine… the LeMode French Design is the way to go.
Estimating Quantity of Pavers Required
Estimating Your Area
- Measure the length (L) and width (W) of the area to be paved.
- Multiply the L x W to work out the area (m2).
Odd Shaped Areas
- Break the area down into smaller shapes and calculate individual areas.
- Add the areas together to get the total area
- Measure the base (B) and height (H) of the triangular area to be paved.
- Multiply the B x H and divide by 2 (B x H x ½) to work out the area (m2).
How to Install
Once the site is prepared, choose a corner of the area to be paved to start in.
Start by laying the LedaPAVE in the corner and work out from that corner repeating the pattern as it is shown in the diagram.